If you are not within our practice are or even within Camden you can still register with us, however we cannot provide out of hours services or home visits. You will need to call 111 to have these organised by a provider local to where you live.
If you plan to be here for more than six months, you can register as a permanent patient. Click below to download and print the two require forms. Please remember to sign and date the forms before returning them to the practice.
When registering children under the age of five, please bring their immunisation record to be uploaded on to their record to ensure they are up to date with all their vaccinations..
If you plan to live in the area for less than six months, please advise reception and you will be asked to complete a different form.
If you are from abroad and are not already registered with a GP – Please see the attached leaflet
You will need a separate form for each patient registering.
Please make sure you book an appointment with the Health Care Assistant for a health check once you have registered.
We regret to inform you that the Health Authority will not allow us to process your form with your 10 digit NHS number. You can find this out from your previous GP or by ringing your old Health Authority
Camden Integrated Digital Record (CIDR)
What is an integrated digital record?
The CIDR system currently includes health and social care data from these different sources:
• Camden GPs
• University College London Hospitals (UCLH)
• Royal Free Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (RFH)
• Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust (CNWL)
• Camden and Islington Foundation Trust (C&I)
• Coordinate My Care (CMC) (part of the Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust)
• London Borough of Camden (LBC)
What are the benefits of having an integrated digital record?
There are a number of benefits to linking up health and social care information into an integrated digital record. These include:
• Health and social care professionals being able to access the information required to provide optimal care for you.
• Potential safety benefits, as health and social care professionals will be more aware of important information such as what prescription medications you are taking etc.
• You will not have to repeat information about yourself to multiple different care
professionals, improving your care experience.
The data held in CIDR will NEVER be shared with 3rd party organisations and social care information will not form part of your CIDR record unless you give explicit consent to Social Services.
For further information please visit: cidrportal.camdenccg.nhs.uk