What is a Patient Group?
Every patient group is unique. Most commonly they work with their practices to:
- Offer the patient perspective on the services that are provided
- Help to improve communication
- Encourage patients to take more responsibility for their health
- Collaborate with practice staff during times of change to ensure patient care is not threatened
Park End Surgery Patients Group is an advisory body that aims to:
- Promote patient engagement in the development, provision and monitoring of the Park End Surgery services
- Advise Park End Surgery Partners to ensure that patients’ views influence the development of Park End Surgery services
- Ensure that the Park End Surgery Partners have opportunities to access patients’ perspective to inform their services and activities
Click link to “Terms_of_Reference” for more information (to be highlighted)
There are two groups:
A Committee – a smaller group that meets every two months to agree priorities and carry out related tasks.
A Reference Group – a larger group that cannot attend meetings however are happy to receive the agenda and minutes from the meetings and feedback on any items.
How do I join the Park End Patients Group?
All patients are welcome to join the Patients Group – the wider our membership, the greater our ability to represent views and experiences.
Either complete the form in reception or complete the online form below:
Camden Patent and Public Engagement Group (CPPRG) consists of a group of patients who are members of local general practice patients groups (commonly known as PPGs) in Camden who support the Clinical Commissioning Group in ensuring the patient voice plays a key role in our decision making.
Park End PPG Meetings – Dates and Times
Wednesday 14th March 2018 2.00 – 3.30
Wednesday 9th May 2018 2.00 – 3.30
Wednesday 11th July 2018 2.00 – 3.30
Wednesday 12th Sept 2018 2.00 – 3.30
Wednesday 14th Nov 2018 2.00 – 3.30
Meeting minutes :